Tagline

Tagline

Monday, March 9, 2015

Trip to Sacred Heart Apostolic School Day 3

(from a dad)
My home away from home...Sacred Heart Apostolic School (SHAS).  This is my 3rd Spring break trip to SHAS.  This time my 2 youngest sons and I decided to fly in (instead of driving up with the Houston, TX group).  We wanted to get here as soon s possible...to see my oldest son!  He is currently going on his 2nd year as an apostolic student.  I am so proud of him.
My sons and I arrived this past Saturday and have been spending time together in and out of SHAS all weekend long.  It's so wonderful to see all my boys together, still acting up every where we go, lol.  It's also very inspiring to see my younger sons admiring and looking up to my oldest boy (apostolic).  I really thing they want to be apostolics as well!  May God's will be done.

Monday - 1st things 1st...the Mass.  We started the day with Mass at 7am!  Honestly, I am not a morning person, however, this is divine providence. Not only am I going to receive an unlimited amount of graces,  early Mass will help me fulfill what I gave up for Lent...sleeping in.
After Mass we had breakfast, toast in a hole with cheese and bacon, YUMMY!  After breakfast, I had to head over to Chicago and drop off the rent-a-car.  Please note: If you are going to rent a car in Chicago and would like to return it in Indiana, the rent-a-car company will be charging you about $200 extra!  So I dropped off the car and came back via a Coach bus for $30. What a deal!  And, kids under 17 ride for free!  This coming up Friday, when it's time to head back home, my boys and I will be taking advantage of this option to get to Chicago airport.  No I do not work for Coach, lol.
When I arrived back to SHAS, the boys, Fathers, Brothers, and dad's played a game of indoor soccer, however, instead of using your feet, we used our hands, it was great!  We then showered, had some dinner and ended the day with a Rosary and then night prayers.  Good night and God bless.


























No comments:

Post a Comment